I ask that you please review the following policies, terms, and conditions before placing your order.
My official policy is that all orders are final. There are no refunds, returns, or exchanges. By purchasing you are agreeing to this policy.
These rules are enforced except in the instance of wrong product sent, defective product, or any mistake made on our end. In this case, we will always make it right for you.
It costs us small business owners a lot to buy the ingredients, tons of time making the products, time & fees to list each product, & the costs and time of packaging materials and shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Once your order has been handed over to the shipping company, it is no longer our responsibility but the responsibility of the shipper to get the package to you safely and in a timely manner.
Though not guaranteed, in some instances we may decide to accept a return or exchange. Please be aware that:
- item must be in new, unused, unopened condition. safety seals/shrink wrap must still be intact.
- buyer must pay for shipping to return the item to me.
- buyer must pay for any shipping costs incurred to send the replacement item, if a replacement is warranted.
- original shipping costs will not ever be refunded in any case. if your original purchase qualified for free shipping, then the actual shipping cost we paid to the shipping company will be deducted from your refund.
- a refund will only be issued once we receive & inspect the returned item
I may revise and/or discontinue products at any time. We reserve the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel and/or refuse orders for any reason. Both prices and promotions/coupon codes are subject to change without notice.
1. By purchasing from us you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age- you are an adult & are responsible for your actions and your results from these products.
2. External Use Only. Keep away from children and pets. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Avoid Eye + Mucous Membrane contact. Consult a Physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using these products. Do a patch test before trying any new products and do not continue use if irritation occurs.
3. All statements made about our products and their ingredients are for informational purposes ONLY. Midnight Soapworks does not make any medical claims. Products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or ailment. The information provided by Midnight Soapworks has not been evaluated by the FDA. All products are intended for Cosmetic & External Use Only.
4. We are not responsible for any reactions or sensitivities that occur, allergic or otherwise. It is your responsibility as a consumer to read the ingredient lists provided in each listing description carefully + do a patch test before using a new product.
5. We hold no responsibility for any issues that originate from the shipping carrier. This includes DELAYS, LOSS. THEFT, DAMAGE that originates from USPS/UPS/Other Shipping Carrier. Once an item leaves our possession, it is in the hands of USPS and it is their responsibility to then get the items to you safely & in a timely manner. If there is a shipping issue or delay once the item is in transit, please contact your local post office directly! We are always happy to file a claim on your behalf, just reach out.
All soaps are shrink wrapped or packaged in a glassine bag and labeled unless otherwise stated.
Please unwrap any soaps that were listed as still-curing immediately so that it can “breathe” while it is finishing its cure.
Bath products such as lotions or body butters are packaged in plastic jars or bottles. This ensures that the jars will not break in transit, like glass does, as well as being lighter to ship which saves you money.
Plastic jars CAN be rinsed out and reused for storage purposes or other projects!
For information on the environmental impact of plastic packaging, I recommend reading this article: https://perfectpackaging.org/environmental-impact-of-plastic-vs-paper/